Living in Sunny Spain Made Easy:
The Step-by-Step Guide to Settling in Spain
Would you like to secure a visa to live in Spain? Establish residency? Get a Foreigner Number? Sign up for Spanish Social Security? Or any of the other things that will help you live in and enjoy Spain to the fullest? Living in Sunny Spain Made Easy: The Step-by-Step Guide to Settling in Spain shows you how to do this all and more.
The guide skillfully helps you navigate through Spain's bureaucracy using local knowledge, easy-to-follow instructions and original English translations of Spanish documents.
What's In It?
A complete do-it-yourself solution, the Living in Sunny Spain Made Easy guide contains information, forms, tips and resources for both EU citizens AND non-EU citizens—employees, investors, students, spouses and retirees, too. With over 100 pages of absolutely essential information, it has:
1. The forms you'll need to apply for your specific type of visa, register with your town, establish residency, get a Foreigner Number, get a Spanish Social Security Number and more!
2. Detailed, step-by-step process sheets that break down each task you will need to accomplish and help get you living in Spain as quickly as possible.
3. Action-oriented checklists to keep you organized.
4. Handy explanatory notes in plain English of words and customs that are unique to Spain.
5. Excellent English translations of the forms so that you can complete them easily and correctly—the first time.
Living in Sunny Spain Made Easy: The Step-by-Step Guide to Settling in Spain tells you what you need to do, when you need to do it and how and where to get it done for a range of official bureaucratic processes so that you can live in and enjoy Spain to the fullest as soon as possible. Important addresses and resources in Spain and abroad are also included.